All 24 items will fit in one small clear carry all bag you can purchase at any Walmart. I like the clear bag because I can keep it clean by using a small spray of Sprayway Glass Cleaner and I can see all of my items. Most of these “must have” items can be purchased at any chain drugstore, Walmart or Target.
- Keep teeth and breath fresh with Colgate WISP MINI brushes.
- Purell travel size keeps you sanitary.
- Altoids SMALLS are easy to pop in for instant breath fresheners.
- Perfume sample from department store.
- SOS pair of slanted tweezers and pointed tweezers.
- Energen-C Vitmain C supplement to add to your water for a pick me up.
- Sunscreen is a must, try this Coppertone Clearly Sheer.
- Doctor’s brush picks for teeth.
- Dr. Scholl’s silicone toe sleeve is great for sore toes.
- Baby Vaseline jar, for lips, cuticles and HAIR! Rub a tiny amount onto palms. Then apply to THE ROOTS OF YOUR HAIR for volume. Use any left residue to touch lightly to your ends.
- Aveda all-sensitive moisturizer is wonderful for all skin types.
- BeautiControl”s Extra Help concealer in two shades. The Light one if for coverage and the Medium one matches most skin tones for foundation. Apply with sponge.
- A little sample from department store brand anti-aging cream.
- LauraMerrcier powdered small blush in Rose Bloom color.
- Blush brush with white tips and a regular blush brush.
- LauraMercier small lip glacé inViolet.
- BeautiControl’s lip perfecting pencil in Nude or Natural.
- Bobbi Brown Sandy Beige lip gloss.
- Travel Lip brush
- Dior Mascara for travel.
- L’OREAL Hydra Energetic “EYE” for men! Feels so cool and helps puffiness under eyes.
- Thera Tears eye drops individual vials for dry or itchy eyes.
- Laura Mercier EYE SHADOW crayon blend with finger tips. Draw crayon next to lashes and it serves as liner too.
- OCuSOFT Lid Cleanser and eye make-up remover wipes.
- Plastic travel eyelash curler
- Wire eyelash comb